ignite-user mailing list archives

From pgarg <pg...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: What should -Xmx be set to when using OFFHEAP
Date Sat, 09 May 2015 00:15:46 GMT
/commented by john smith/

Hi guys thanks for looking into this. Here is my config file:
http://pastebin.com/EYLPcBPH

I have setup a test of -Xmx1g and offheap of 81GB. Looking at heap stats
with yourkit. It will take a while to reproduce the error.

So far yourkit show PS OLD GEN growing and the top 3 objects in terms of
object count are...

/io.netty...ThreadCache$$Entry at 1,000,000 objects (Thats my HTTP server)
constant doesn't grow.
org.apache.ignite.internal.util.snaptree.SnapTreeMap$Node at 650,000 objects
and seems to keep groing
org.apache.ignite.internal.util.GridCircularbuffer$Item at 420,000 objects
seems constant not growing./

-----
/This post is migrated from now discontinued Apache Ignite forum at
http://apacheignite.readme.io/v1.0/discuss/