ignite-user mailing list archives

From pgarg <pg...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Fastest way to iterate through local cache values
Date Fri, 08 May 2015 22:57:30 GMT
/commented by steve neal/

Hi Artem / Dimitriy,

Thanks for the reply. I've updated to RC-3 and have rerun my benchmark with
the copyOnRead setting set to false (I had to delete the preloadMode
settings, as this seems to have been removed in this version?).

Sadly, things aren't any better:

time to iterate over (2,000,000) items (696 ms)

Is there anything we can do to get this investigated more quickly? My client
is a large investment bank and they're keen to move forward with this
project. I'll need to look at an alternative solution if this continues to
be a problem.

Thanks, Steve.

-----
/This post is migrated from now discontinued Apache Ignite forum at
http://apacheignite.readme.io/v1.0/discuss/