ignite-user mailing list archives

From pgarg <pg...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Securing a cluster
Date Fri, 08 May 2015 20:49:21 GMT
/commented by steve neal/

Hi Dimitry,

The segregation of staging and production environments is outside of my
control. My client chooses to configure things this way and, in my
experience, it is a very common set up.

I've managed to work my way through the plugin architecture and have now
implemented an authentication mechanism that restricts the machines allowed
to join the cluster to a white-list, as we needed.

If I get a chance, I'll write a blog entry to help others that might need to
do this.

Cheers, Steve.

/This post is migrated from now discontinued Apache Ignite forum at