ignite-user mailing list archives

From pgarg <pg...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Akka in/on Ignite
Date Fri, 08 May 2015 20:29:06 GMT
/commented by philip andrew/

Yes I think there are a lot of people using or looking at using Akka, you
could "onboard" those people onto the the Ignite cruise ship if there were
a) some examples of Akka in Ignite b) Some Akka/Ignite starting demo project
in the typesafe activator c) Maybe some Akka based library that allows a
Akka programmer to use Ignite (call it AkkaIgnite at github?).

Also from a sales/marketing perspective, there are programmers in Java who
are also doing cluster computing in the Docker world, Ansible, Puppet,
CoreOS, etc all that stuff, articles directed at them using those cluster
technology using Ignite for a practical purpose would gain attention as
well. I guess this is going off topic, well I'm going to use Akka in Ignite
anyways.

-----
/This post is migrated from now discontinued Apache Ignite forum at
http://apacheignite.readme.io/v1.0/discuss/