ignite-issues mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Ben (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] [Commented] (IGNITE-4298) User exceptions cause IgniteException if Ignite services are deployed separately
Date Thu, 24 Nov 2016 10:33:58 GMT

    [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-4298?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=15692902#comment-15692902
] 

Ben commented on IGNITE-4298:
-----------------------------

Looks like this was already reported here: IGNITE-4235

> User exceptions cause IgniteException if Ignite services are deployed separately
> --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: IGNITE-4298
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-4298
>             Project: Ignite
>          Issue Type: Bug
>    Affects Versions: 1.7
>            Reporter: Ben
>
> 2 services, Service A and Service B, are deployed and restricted to individual nodes.
If A calls a method of B thru the service proxy and a user exception is thrown inside that
method, then an IgniteException is thrown due to an InvocationTargetException. See code below
for a reproducable example.
> {code:title=MyUserException.java|borderStyle=solid}
> package com.example.testing;
> public class MyUserException extends Throwable {}
> {code}
> {code:title=MyCounterService.java|borderStyle=solid}
> package com.example.testing;
> public interface MyCounterService {
>     int increment() throws MyUserException;
> }
> {code}
> Note this error condition in the deployment of the two services: {{ignite.cluster().forYoungest()}}
> {code:title=MyCounterServiceImpl.java|borderStyle=solid}
> package com.example.testing;
> import org.apache.ignite.Ignite;
> import org.apache.ignite.IgniteServices;
> import org.apache.ignite.Ignition;
> import org.apache.ignite.resources.IgniteInstanceResource;
> import org.apache.ignite.services.Service;
> import org.apache.ignite.services.ServiceContext;
> public class MyCounterServiceImpl implements MyCounterService, Service {
>     @IgniteInstanceResource
>     private Ignite ignite;
>     private int value = 0;
>     public int increment() throws MyUserException {
>         if ((value % 2) == 0) {
>             throw new MyUserException();
>         } else {
>             value++;
>         }
>         return value;
>     }
>     public static void main(String [] args) {
>         Ignite ignite = Ignition.start();
>         IgniteServices svcs = ignite.services(ignite.cluster().forYoungest());
>         svcs.deployNodeSingleton("MyCounterService", new MyCounterServiceImpl());
>     }
>     @Override
>     public void cancel(ServiceContext ctx) {
>         System.out.println("Service cancelled");
>     }
>     @Override
>     public void init(ServiceContext ctx) throws Exception {
>         System.out.println("Service initialized");
>     }
>     @Override
>     public void execute(ServiceContext ctx) throws Exception {
>         System.out.println("Service running");
>     }
> }
> {code}
> {code:title=MyCallerService.java|borderStyle=solid}
> package com.example.testing;
> import org.apache.ignite.Ignite;
> import org.apache.ignite.IgniteException;
> import org.apache.ignite.Ignition;
> import org.apache.ignite.resources.IgniteInstanceResource;
> import org.apache.ignite.services.Service;
> import org.apache.ignite.services.ServiceContext;
> public class MyCallerService implements Service {
>     @IgniteInstanceResource
>     private Ignite ignite;
>     private Boolean stopped;
>     public void run() {
>         stopped = false;
>         MyCounterService service = ignite.services().serviceProxy("MyCounterService",
MyCounterService.class, false);
>         while (!stopped)
>         {
>             try {
>                 Thread.sleep(500);
>                 service.increment();
>             } catch (MyUserException e) {
>                 System.out.println("Got exception");
>                 //e.printStackTrace();
>             } catch (InterruptedException e) {
>                 //e.printStackTrace();
>             }
>             catch (IgniteException e) {
>                 System.out.println("Got critial exception");
>                 // would print the actual user exception
>                 //e.getCause().getCause().getCause().printStackTrace();
>                 break;
>             }
>         }
>     }
>     public static void main(String [] args) {
>         Ignite ignite = Ignition.start();
>         ignite.services(ignite.cluster().forYoungest()).deployNodeSingleton("MyCallerService",
new MyCallerService());
>     }
>     @Override
>     public void cancel(ServiceContext ctx) {
>         stopped = true;
>     }
>     @Override
>     public void init(ServiceContext ctx) throws Exception {
>     }
>     @Override
>     public void execute(ServiceContext ctx) throws Exception {
>         run();
>     }
> }
> {code}
> {code:title=Output of MyCounterServiceImpl|borderStyle=solid}
> [18:23:23] Ignite node started OK (id=c82df19c)
> [18:23:23] Topology snapshot [ver=1, servers=1, clients=0, CPUs=4, heap=3.5GB]
> Service initialized
> Service running
> [18:23:27] Topology snapshot [ver=2, servers=2, clients=0, CPUs=4, heap=7.0GB]
> Nov 17, 2016 6:23:28 PM org.apache.ignite.logger.java.JavaLogger error
> SCHWERWIEGEND: Failed to execute job [jobId=82580537851-3c0a354f-69b5-496c-af10-ee789a5387c3,
ses=GridJobSessionImpl [ses=GridTaskSessionImpl [taskName=o.a.i.i.processors.service.GridServiceProxy$ServiceProxyCallable,
dep=LocalDeployment [super=GridDeployment [ts=1479403401422, depMode=SHARED, clsLdr=sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader@1d44bcfa,
clsLdrId=4fe60537851-c82df19c-cdff-43ef-b7b6-e8485231629a, userVer=0, loc=true, sampleClsName=java.lang.String,
pendingUndeploy=false, undeployed=false, usage=0]], taskClsName=o.a.i.i.processors.service.GridServiceProxy$ServiceProxyCallable,
sesId=72580537851-3c0a354f-69b5-496c-af10-ee789a5387c3, startTime=1479403408961, endTime=9223372036854775807,
taskNodeId=3c0a354f-69b5-496c-af10-ee789a5387c3, clsLdr=sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader@1d44bcfa,
closed=false, cpSpi=null, failSpi=null, loadSpi=null, usage=1, fullSup=false, subjId=3c0a354f-69b5-496c-af10-ee789a5387c3,
mapFut=IgniteFuture [orig=GridFutureAdapter [resFlag=0, res=null, startTime=1479403408960,
endTime=0, ignoreInterrupts=false, state=INIT]]], jobId=82580537851-3c0a354f-69b5-496c-af10-ee789a5387c3]]
> class org.apache.ignite.IgniteException: null
>     at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.closure.GridClosureProcessor$C2V2.execute(GridClosureProcessor.java:2009)
>     at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.job.GridJobWorker$2.call(GridJobWorker.java:509)
>     at org.apache.ignite.internal.util.IgniteUtils.wrapThreadLoader(IgniteUtils.java:6521)
>     at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.job.GridJobWorker.execute0(GridJobWorker.java:503)
>     at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.job.GridJobWorker.body(GridJobWorker.java:456)
>     at org.apache.ignite.internal.util.worker.GridWorker.run(GridWorker.java:110)
>     at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.job.GridJobProcessor.processJobExecuteRequest(GridJobProcessor.java:1161)
>     at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.job.GridJobProcessor$JobExecutionListener.onMessage(GridJobProcessor.java:1766)
>     at org.apache.ignite.internal.managers.communication.GridIoManager.invokeListener(GridIoManager.java:1238)
>     at org.apache.ignite.internal.managers.communication.GridIoManager.processRegularMessage0(GridIoManager.java:866)
>     at org.apache.ignite.internal.managers.communication.GridIoManager.access$1700(GridIoManager.java:106)
>     at org.apache.ignite.internal.managers.communication.GridIoManager$5.run(GridIoManager.java:829)
>     at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
>     at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
>     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
> Caused by: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
>     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
>     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
>     at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.service.GridServiceProxy$ServiceProxyCallable.call(GridServiceProxy.java:392)
>     at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.closure.GridClosureProcessor$C2V2.execute(GridClosureProcessor.java:2006)
>     ... 14 more
> Caused by: com.example.testing.MyUserException
>     at com.example.testing.MyCounterServiceImpl.increment(MyCounterServiceImpl.java:19)
>     ... 20 more
> {code}
> {code:title=Output of MyCallerService|borderStyle=solid}
> [18:23:28] Ignite node started OK (id=3c0a354f)
> [18:23:28] Topology snapshot [ver=2, servers=2, clients=0, CPUs=4, heap=7.0GB]
> Nov 17, 2016 6:23:28 PM org.apache.ignite.logger.java.JavaLogger error
> SCHWERWIEGEND: Failed to obtain remote job result policy for result from ComputeTask.result(..)
method (will fail the whole task): GridJobResultImpl [job=C2V2 [c=ServiceProxyCallable [mtdName=increment,
svcName=MyCounterService, ignite=null]], sib=GridJobSiblingImpl [sesId=72580537851-3c0a354f-69b5-496c-af10-ee789a5387c3,
jobId=82580537851-3c0a354f-69b5-496c-af10-ee789a5387c3, nodeId=c82df19c-cdff-43ef-b7b6-e8485231629a,
isJobDone=false], jobCtx=GridJobContextImpl [jobId=82580537851-3c0a354f-69b5-496c-af10-ee789a5387c3,
timeoutObj=null, attrs={}], node=TcpDiscoveryNode [id=c82df19c-cdff-43ef-b7b6-e8485231629a,
addrs=[0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1%lo, 127.0.0.1, 172.18.22.52], sockAddrs=[/0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1%lo:47500,
/127.0.0.1:47500, /172.18.22.52:47500], discPort=47500, order=1, intOrder=1, lastExchangeTime=1479403407847,
loc=false, ver=1.7.0#20160801-sha1:383273e3, isClient=false], ex=class o.a.i.IgniteException:
null, hasRes=true, isCancelled=false, isOccupied=true]
> class org.apache.ignite.IgniteException: Remote job threw user exception (override or
implement ComputeTask.result(..) method if you would like to have automatic failover for this
exception).
>     at org.apache.ignite.compute.ComputeTaskAdapter.result(ComputeTaskAdapter.java:101)
>     at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.task.GridTaskWorker$4.apply(GridTaskWorker.java:946)
>     at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.task.GridTaskWorker$4.apply(GridTaskWorker.java:939)
>     at org.apache.ignite.internal.util.IgniteUtils.wrapThreadLoader(IgniteUtils.java:6553)
>     at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.task.GridTaskWorker.result(GridTaskWorker.java:939)
>     at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.task.GridTaskWorker.onResponse(GridTaskWorker.java:810)
>     at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.task.GridTaskProcessor.processJobExecuteResponse(GridTaskProcessor.java:995)
>     at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.task.GridTaskProcessor$JobMessageListener.onMessage(GridTaskProcessor.java:1220)
>     at org.apache.ignite.internal.managers.communication.GridIoManager.invokeListener(GridIoManager.java:1238)
>     at org.apache.ignite.internal.managers.communication.GridIoManager.processRegularMessage0(GridIoManager.java:866)
>     at org.apache.ignite.internal.managers.communication.GridIoManager.access$1700(GridIoManager.java:106)
>     at org.apache.ignite.internal.managers.communication.GridIoManager$5.run(GridIoManager.java:829)
>     at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
>     at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
>     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
> Caused by: class org.apache.ignite.IgniteException: null
>     at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.closure.GridClosureProcessor$C2V2.execute(GridClosureProcessor.java:2009)
>     at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.job.GridJobWorker$2.call(GridJobWorker.java:509)
>     at org.apache.ignite.internal.util.IgniteUtils.wrapThreadLoader(IgniteUtils.java:6521)
>     at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.job.GridJobWorker.execute0(GridJobWorker.java:503)
>     at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.job.GridJobWorker.body(GridJobWorker.java:456)
>     at org.apache.ignite.internal.util.worker.GridWorker.run(GridWorker.java:110)
>     at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.job.GridJobProcessor.processJobExecuteRequest(GridJobProcessor.java:1161)
>     at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.job.GridJobProcessor$JobExecutionListener.onMessage(GridJobProcessor.java:1766)
>     ... 7 more
> Caused by: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
>     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
>     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
>     at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.service.GridServiceProxy$ServiceProxyCallable.call(GridServiceProxy.java:392)
>     at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.closure.GridClosureProcessor$C2V2.execute(GridClosureProcessor.java:2006)
>     ... 14 more
> Caused by: com.example.testing.MyUserException
>     at com.example.testing.MyCounterServiceImpl.increment(MyCounterServiceImpl.java:19)
>     ... 20 more
> Got critial exception
> {code}



--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v6.3.4#6332)

Mime
View raw message