ignite-issues mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Vladimir Ershov (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] [Updated] (IGNITE-2649) Ignition.localIgnite() unreliable under Gateways and cause wrong components deserialization.
Date Mon, 15 Feb 2016 14:07:18 GMT

     [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-2649?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
]

Vladimir Ershov updated IGNITE-2649:
------------------------------------
    Labels: 1.6 community  (was: 1.6)

> Ignition.localIgnite() unreliable under Gateways and cause wrong components deserialization.
> --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: IGNITE-2649
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-2649
>             Project: Ignite
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: general
>    Affects Versions: 1.5.0.final
>            Reporter: Vladimir Ershov
>            Assignee: Vladimir Ershov
>            Priority: Critical
>              Labels: 1.6, community
>             Fix For: 1.6
>
>   Original Estimate: 8h
>  Remaining Estimate: 8h
>
> We can get something like this:
> {noformat}
> java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: This method should be accessed under org.apache.ignite.thread.IgniteThread
> at org.apache.ignite.internal.IgnitionEx.localIgnite(IgnitionEx.java:1252)
> at org.apache.ignite.Ignition.localIgnite(Ignition.java:531)
> at org.project.MyPojo.readResolve(MyPojo.java:123)
> at org.apache.ignite.internal.binary.BinaryClassDescriptor.read(BinaryClassDescriptor.java:746)
> at org.apache.ignite.internal.binary.BinaryReaderExImpl.deserialize(BinaryReaderExImpl.java:1448)
> at org.apache.ignite.internal.binary.BinaryUtils.doReadObject(BinaryUtils.java:1564)
> at org.apache.ignite.internal.binary.BinaryReaderExImpl.readObject(BinaryReaderExImpl.java:1086)
> at org.apache.ignite.internal.binary.BinaryFieldAccessor$DefaultFinalClassAccessor.readFixedType(BinaryFieldAccessor.java:827)
> at org.apache.ignite.internal.binary.BinaryFieldAccessor$DefaultFinalClassAccessor.read(BinaryFieldAccessor.java:643)
> at org.apache.ignite.internal.binary.BinaryClassDescriptor.read(BinaryClassDescriptor.java:734)
> at org.apache.ignite.internal.binary.BinaryReaderExImpl.deserialize(BinaryReaderExImpl.java:1448)
> at org.apache.ignite.internal.binary.BinaryUtils.doReadObject(BinaryUtils.java:1564)
> at org.apache.ignite.internal.binary.BinaryUtils.deserializeOrUnmarshal(BinaryUtils.java:1908)
> at org.apache.ignite.internal.binary.BinaryUtils.doReadMap(BinaryUtils.java:1892)
> at org.apache.ignite.internal.binary.BinaryReaderExImpl.deserialize(BinaryReaderExImpl.java:1595)
> at org.apache.ignite.internal.binary.BinaryReaderExImpl.readField(BinaryReaderExImpl.java:1644)
> at org.apache.ignite.internal.binary.BinaryFieldAccessor$DefaultFinalClassAccessor.read(BinaryFieldAccessor.java:643)
> at org.apache.ignite.internal.binary.BinaryClassDescriptor.read(BinaryClassDescriptor.java:734)
> at org.apache.ignite.internal.binary.BinaryReaderExImpl.deserialize(BinaryReaderExImpl.java:1448)
> at org.apache.ignite.internal.binary.BinaryObjectImpl.deserializeValue(BinaryObjectImpl.java:537)
> at org.apache.ignite.internal.binary.BinaryObjectImpl.value(BinaryObjectImpl.java:117)
> at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.CacheObjectContext.unwrapBinary(CacheObjectContext.java:257)
> at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.CacheObjectContext.unwrapBinaryIfNeeded(CacheObjectContext.java:148)
> at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.CacheObjectContext.unwrapBinaryIfNeeded(CacheObjectContext.java:135)
> at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.GridCacheContext.unwrapBinaryIfNeeded(GridCacheContext.java:1757)
> at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.distributed.dht.GridPartitionedSingleGetFuture.setResult(GridPartitionedSingleGetFuture.java:629)
> at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.distributed.dht.GridPartitionedSingleGetFuture.localGet(GridPartitionedSingleGetFuture.java:421)
> at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.distributed.dht.GridPartitionedSingleGetFuture.mapKeyToNode(GridPartitionedSingleGetFuture.java:337)
> at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.distributed.dht.GridPartitionedSingleGetFuture.map(GridPartitionedSingleGetFuture.java:204)
> at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.distributed.dht.GridPartitionedSingleGetFuture.init(GridPartitionedSingleGetFuture.java:196)
> at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.distributed.dht.colocated.GridDhtColocatedCache.getAsync(GridDhtColocatedCache.java:266)
> at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.GridCacheAdapter.get(GridCacheAdapter.java:4774)
> at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.GridCacheAdapter.get(GridCacheAdapter.java:4758)
> at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.GridCacheAdapter.get(GridCacheAdapter.java:1391)
> at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.IgniteCacheProxy.get(IgniteCacheProxy.java:865)
> {noformat}



--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v6.3.4#6332)

Mime
View raw message