ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Maxim Muzafarov <mmu...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Question: different setting for nodes.
Date Wed, 05 Feb 2020 15:40:12 GMT
Folks,

I think it's a common problem for such system properties (which may be
different on different nodes and which may lead to unpredictable
cluster behaviour). The same mentioned by Ivan here [1].

Is it better to validate (somehow) all system properties, for
instance, started with IGNITE_ prefix, on all nodes the same way as we
do it for IgniteConfiguration?

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-12470?focusedCommentId=17004207&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels%3Acomment-tabpanel#comment-17004207