ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Maxim Muzafarov <mmu...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Apache Ignite 2.8 RELEASE [Time, Scope, Manager]
Date Wed, 05 Feb 2020 19:33:06 GMT
Ivan,

> Should not we state in release notes what new experimental API was added?

I think we should. Will do.
Just not to miss anything that we should mark with
@IgniteExperimental: Consistency Check [1], Monitoring [2] anything
else?

> As Flink integration was moved to external repository how Ignite 2.8 users will be able
to use that integration?

Since ignite-extension has a separate release cycle (right?), it is
better to release ignite-extension rather than cherry-pick this change
back to 2.8. I also think it is not a blocker for the release, but we
should do our best make the first ignite-extension release as earlier
as possible.