ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Hint for user that baseline topology should be changed in order to trigger rebalance
Date Thu, 09 Jan 2020 20:28:52 GMT
Ivan, Igniters, thanks for starting the discussion,

How about the following a bit simplified message template? It's assumed the
user is aware of what both rebalancing and baseline topology mean.

"New server node joined the cluster, add it to the baseline topology
manually to trigger data rebalancing [node details]"

a complete message will look like this

"New server node joined the cluster, add it to the baseline topology
manually to trigger data rebalancing [[topVer=2, minorTopVer=0],
force=false, evt=NODE_JOINED, node=57bc10fe-1505-4e8e-9987-52c9c903c6ef]]

-
Denis