ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Hint for user that baseline topology should be changed in order to trigger rebalance
Date Mon, 13 Jan 2020 18:15:24 GMT
Stan,

I would not suggest us adding any links to docs as long as the message
needs to be self-explanatory. If someone doesn't get it then they should
google. Taking your feedback into consideration:

"New server node joined the cluster, add it to the baseline topology to
store data there  [[topVer=2, minorTopVer=0], force=false, evt=NODE_JOINED,
node=57bc10fe-1505-4e8e-9987-52c9c903c6ef]]

*Artem*, could you share your thoughts on this? *Ivan*, what's your
thinking?

-
Denis