ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Ignite Evolution Direction: short questionary
Date Thu, 09 Jan 2020 19:14:27 GMT
Ignite dev community,

I've closed the questionary and here is raw anonymous data for
your reference:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Rkc82GkNlsVrwXxQgFd8RgFNV_qVwuMhmzaQV2W9ccI/edit?usp=sharing

Overall, Ignite is continued to be used heavely for caching
scenarios (services, DBs, APIs) with increasing usage of SQL and native
persistence. Usability and technical issues are mentioned in relation to
these two components. Plus, a plenty of other useful thoughts and
suggestions.

-
Denis