ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Luis Arce <luis.a...@mc3d.cl>
Subject Re: Please a reviewer for the case IGNITE-12518
Date Mon, 20 Jan 2020 03:51:30 GMT
Hi Saikat,
I agree, the impact of changes is bigger on the module.
I have a question: If i need create a jaxws service what is your
recomendation?
My motivation for the changes is the next:
*Introduction.*
A few time ago i design a ABB for traceability for Oracle Service Bus with
the objective of detecting failures points in many processes of a customer.
In first instance my team worked with rest-http module in ignite 2.4 with
poor results, the quantity of TPS was 4.Then we make a implementation of
Rest service inside Apache Tomcat and call to Apache Ignite directly to
Database with persistence activated. This change, enabled the possibility
for work with 4 environment of the customer (Development, Testing, QA,
Production) with 8GB of RAM in the machine, the configuration of the client
had a Oracle Portal for the View layer, EJB for composition of the
controller layer, and OSB for the integration the TPS of the client are
biggest.

*AS-IS*

[image: imagen.png]

*To Be roadmap*

[image: imagen.png]

With the ignite modification published in Jira is possible run JSF for run
my reports and forms, JaxWS for the service SOAP and Jersey for Rest (i
start modification in this task).
The code published in Jira have capabilites for work with Primefaces
(tested ok), JaxWS (tested ok), but jersey is not included yet.

Best regards,

*Luis Arce Martínez*Licenciado e Ingeniero en Informática y Gestión
09-57861903
Linkedin:
https://cl.linkedin.com/in/luisalejandroarcemartinez