ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Seliverstov Igor <gvvinbl...@gmail.com>
Subject New SQL engine, review/feedback request
Date Wed, 22 Jan 2020 09:56:28 GMT
Hi guys,

Some of you know, I'm working on a brand new Calcite based SQL engine.

So, now I have some intermediate results and need a feedback from community.

A feature branch with a concept of a module is ignite-12248 <https://github.com/apache/ignite/tree/ignite-12248>.
The module is going to be continuously enhanced with new functionality.

I’ll appreciate If you share your thoughts.

Additionally a next patch required a review:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-12448 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-12448>
https://github.com/apache/ignite/pull/7272 <https://github.com/apache/ignite/pull/7272>

There are quite a lot of changes because I'm still trying to find a best way of how to organize
the engine parts cross dependencies and code in general.

Regards,
Igor