ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Saikat Maitra <saikat.mai...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Webinar] Data Streaming Using Apache Flink and Apache Ignite
Date Thu, 19 Dec 2019 01:11:49 GMT
Hi,

The page with the embedded recording and slides link is
https://www.gridgain.com/resources/webinars/data-streaming-using-apache-flink-and-apache-ignite/view
.

You can go directly to the YouTube video at
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wM-YVYVU8Lk.

You can go directly to the slides at
https://www.gridgain.com/resources/technical%20presentations/data-streaming-using-apache-flink-and-apache-ignite/view
<https://www.gridgain.com/resources/technical%20presentations/data-streaming-using-apache-flink-and-apache-ignite/view?mkt_tok=eyJpIjoiWldKa05UZzVabVprWmpBeSIsInQiOiJwSDR1Yjd4alJSc1NcL3UzVlBqU1pqbXNwUHFqMUQrXC90OHZcL0lvSzRGS2dwajlIb1RTa0haM1d1bENFc1FuUkJZZk5JSzFjcVp1Y3dBXC93SEg0cDlkUXhTQ2EwQnlXVVZ2RVdlZUgybHhhakFrb2srWlVucVZyQkZZU3RJSXJjeTMifQ%3D%3D>

Regards,

Saikat