ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Pavlov <dpav...@apache.org>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] New Apache Ignite PMC member: Alexey Zinoviev
Date Thu, 12 Dec 2019 13:46:31 GMT
Hello Ignite Community,

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Ignite has invited Alexey
Zinoviev (zaleslaw) to become a PMC member and we are pleased to announce
that he has accepted.

Alexey is doing a great work by spreading the word about Apache Ignite, he
contributes to new integrations with other platforms, and he is de facto
maintainer of ML component.

Being a PMC member enables assistance with the management and to guide the
direction of the project.

Please join me in welcoming Alexey in his new role!

Best Regards,

Dmitriy Pavlov

on behalf of Apache Ignite PMC