ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Pavlov <dpav...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Links to commercial version resources in community wiki
Date Tue, 03 Dec 2019 17:12:54 GMT
Hi Igniters,

It is not good if we'll made a tradition of linking to company websites
from the community website / wiki / lists. But if it makes sense to mention
something useful for users, why not.

And in this particular case it may be ok, if it is relevant. Just remember,
community resources are not Nascar cars.

See also https://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/linking

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov