ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Maxim Muzafarov <mmu...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Apache Ignite 2.8 RELEASE [Time, Scope, Manager]
Date Thu, 12 Dec 2019 10:08:27 GMT
Igniters,

Here are the 2.8 release BLOCKER issues with unknown status for me.
If anyone knows details can you share it?

IGNITE-2176 [1] - Not valid exceptions in the case when example can't
works (Java 8)
IGNITE-8552 [2] - Unable to use a date as primary key
IGNITE-12227 [3] - Default auto-adjust baseline enabled flag
calculated incorrectly in some cases
IGNITE-9489 [4] -  CorruptedTreeException on index create.