ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Pavlov <dpav...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Please Authrorize GG's instance of AI TC bot to run backround checks
Date Mon, 18 Nov 2019 11:57:44 GMT
Hi Ivan,

If menu is hidden that means somebody already authorized the server. If one
can see this menu item, this means none from users authorized it.
Authorization is required after restart. If service fails, there is shell
script that tries to establish it again. Probably TC Bot instance failed
for whatever reason, and script restarted it automatically. Now it is
authorized so my request is not relevant.

Now it should be up and running as usual. If not, please reply here or on
some another topic in the list.

Sincerely
Dmitriy Pavlov