ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Looking for quick help on "Adding dynamic indexes and fields to ignite cache"
Date Wed, 06 Nov 2019 18:49:31 GMT
Hello, thanks for your contribution. Have you checked the PR with our
continuous integration tests (see TeamCity paragraph below)?
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/How+to+Contribute#HowtoContribute-1.CreateGitHubpull-request

As for the review, I'll let our SQL experts step in.
-
Denis