ignite-dev mailing list archives

From 李玉珏@163 <18624049...@163.com>
Subject Re: Documents about C++/C#/.NET
Date Mon, 21 Oct 2019 12:41:23 GMT
Hi Ilya,

Many simple problems, I have submitted suggest edits, and most of them
have been accepted.

But for example, the following page:

https://apacheignite-net.readme.io/docs/eviction-policies

I believe that many of the contents are outdated and many links are invalid.

A lot of content on this page needs to be re edited. I think it is more
appropriate for the original author to do this work, because he knows
more about this aspect.

在 2019/10/21 下午8:00, Ilya Kasnacheev 写道: