ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Alexey Zinoviev <zaleslaw....@gmail.com>
Subject H2O integration
Date Thu, 31 Oct 2019 12:45:49 GMT
Hi, Igniters,
   I happy to announce the new part of Ignite ML functionality.

The integration with the popular distributed library H2O
https://github.com/h2oai was added.
As a result we could predict something on Ignite data via the model trained
in H2O system.

Many thanks to Michal Kurka (https://github.com/michalkurka), waiting him
on our dev-list, hope that he will help with the backward integration from
Ignite to H2O system.

Remind, that now we have integrations with XGBoost, TensorFlow, Spark ML
via SparkMlParser and MLeap integration and waiting for the new
integrations with Dl4j or PyTorch for example

Sincerely yours,
             Alexey Zinoviev