ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Saikat Maitra <saikat.mai...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Proposal for Ignite Extensions as a separate Bahir module or Incubator project
Date Wed, 23 Oct 2019 00:30:53 GMT
Hi,

I discussed with Apache Bahir community and they are interested to have
Apache Ignite extensions as part of Apache Bahir project.

I have also requested for contributor access in Jira for Apache Bahir
project so that I can create issues and assign to myself. I can help with
code reviews as well.

Also my thoughts on releases specific to dependencies for Apache Ignite is
to do a fast follow up release for modules based on latest Apache Ignite
stable release.

Here is the email thread for reference
https://www.mail-archive.com/dev@bahir.apache.org/msg02703.html

I wanted to connect and get feedback on the proposal and if we are ok to
move the following Apache Ignite Extensions

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/IEP-36%3A+Modularization#IEP-36:Modularization-IndependentIntegrations

Regards,
Saikat