ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Pavlov <dpav...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] PMC Chair rotation time
Date Thu, 24 Oct 2019 06:43:54 GMT
Hi Igniters,

I would be happy to serve this role, but since my day job current projects
not related to Ignite, it may cause some delays in replies.

I would give my +1 to both candidates, but I'm concerned how keeping PMC
Chair inside the company initially donated code to ASF could move the
community to the new trails. I strongly believe giving more control outside
and improving diversity always help to find new ways of developing solution.

So I, in any case, don't object to Alexey serving this role. But if Alexey
is more active on the list and if he is not affiliated with GridGain, it
would be ++1 from my side. For now, I'm not so sure.

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov