ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Pavlov <dpav...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Broken image links in under-the-hood articles in wiki
Date Wed, 09 Oct 2019 21:42:09 GMT
Hi Ivan, thanks for bringing this here, it is definitely needed to be fixed.

There is the same issue for one picture here, as well,
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Ignite+Persistent+Store+-+under+the+hood

I'll replace images in the wiki as well, hopefully, by the end of the
weekend.

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov

PS, I've shared links to new images sources in the Slack channel.