ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org>
Subject Ignite meetup in NY and details of Postgres acceleration scenarios
Date Thu, 24 Oct 2019 21:27:25 GMT
Ignite user and dev community,

Next Tuesday I'll be in NY conducting in-memory computing essentials
session for one of the biggest meetup communities of the city [1]. Stop by
if you're around. Let's meet in person. Once the main track is over we can
stay and have a couple of beers/sodas discussing your Ignite cases/ideas.

Also, some of you might be interested in Postgres acceleration techniques
that include Ignite. Prepared a blog post [2] for the case and going to
cover details with nice demos at the webinar next Wednesday [3].

Let me know if you are ready to come to the meetup.

[1] https://www.meetup.com/mysqlnyc/events/265780229/
[2] https://www.gridgain.com/node/6164
[3]
https://www.gridgain.com/resources/webinars/5-ways-accelerate-and-scale-out-postgresql