ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] PMC Chair rotation time
Date Tue, 22 Oct 2019 05:21:17 GMT
Igniters,

It’s been almost 3 years since my election as the PMC Chair and I’d like
the community to give other PMC members an opportunity to serve in this
role. It’s healthy to rotate the role more frequently and we’re already
due. Though the chair doesn’t have formal power, he/she can bring a fresh
perspective and help to navigate the community via trails not considered
before.

Please propose candidates selecting among active PMC members:
https://ignite.apache.org/community/resources.html#people

Denis

--
-