ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Getting involved in Apache Ignite
Date Wed, 09 Oct 2019 03:37:19 GMT
Hi Emmanouil,

Please feel free to kick off the pub/sub discussion independently of the
modularization topic [1]. Once we agree on the pub/sub
architecture/specifics you can proceed with the implementation and that
implementation might be the first module based on this proposal [1].

[1]
http://apache-ignite-developers.2346864.n4.nabble.com/Ignite-Modularization-td42486.html

-
Denis