ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Fernando Miño <fernandomi...@gmail.com>
Subject JTS license
Date Mon, 28 Oct 2019 14:59:18 GMT
Hi all,

Just checking for some spatial features on Apache Ignite I saw this
document:
https://apacheignite-sql.readme.io/docs/geospatial-support

Here says JTS is LGPL licenced, but current JTS development is now part of
Eclipse LocationTech project, and is now Eclipse Licensed, so I'm
wondering, with Eclipse license can JTS be included on Ignite delivery in
future releases (maybe upgrading lib version to last and refactoring to
updated packages naming)?

New JTS home:
https://github.com/locationtech/jts

Also how can I contribute to improve geospatial support and indexing?

Thanks and regards.

--
Fernando Miño
Github:  fernandor777

La ciencia es el alma de la prosperidad de las naciones y la fuente de vida de
todo progreso.
*Louis Pasteur*