ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Ilya Kasnacheev <ilya.kasnach...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting involved in Apache Ignite
Date Fri, 04 Oct 2019 15:24:51 GMT
Hello!

I have added you to contributors, now you can assign issues to yourself.
Please familiarise yourself with
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/How+to+Contribute

Feel free to create new issues or even IEPs!
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Active+Proposals

Regards,
--
Ilya Kasnacheev