ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanouil Gkatziouras <gkatzio...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Proposal for Ignite Extensions as a separate Bahir module or Incubator project
Date Wed, 23 Oct 2019 20:55:11 GMT
Hi all,

I come from the Pub/Sub integration [1] thread.
I had a check on Bahir and making an implementation there would be nice.
My concern is if Bahir's description limits the choices on a connector
implementation.
'Apache Bahir provides extensions to multiple distributed analytic
platforms, extending their reach with a diversity of streaming connectors
and SQL data sources.'
For example in the future I would like to propose a feature for cache
invalidation based on the streamer implementation. Supposing this is ok
with the Ignite community is it ok under the scope of Bahir?

[1]
http://apache-ignite-developers.2346864.n4.nabble.com/DISCUSS-Pub-Sub-Streamer-Implementation-td43944.html

Kind regards,
Emmanouil