ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Saikat Maitra <saikat.mai...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IGNITE-12018 Web Agent docker image: 'functions.sh' not found
Date Tue, 03 Sep 2019 03:07:22 GMT
Hi Andrey,

Thank you for review and approving my request.

As discussed I also validated the apache-ignite docker image and I am
getting different error as mentioned below.

Step 5/11 : COPY apache-ignite* apache-ignite
COPY failed: no source files were specified

I will look into apache-ignite docker image issue further.

Regards
Saikat