ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Pavlov <dpav...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Apache Ignite 2.8 RELEASE [Time, Scope, Manager]
Date Fri, 20 Sep 2019 12:09:35 GMT
+1 For Maxim as release manager.

Maxim,

It is a good thing that you have committer rights, and most of the steps
you will be able to complete yourself.

But please engage one from PMC member to complete steps from the release
process where PMC rights are required
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Release+Process  At
least, access to docker and nuget creds requires PMC membership.

Feel free to ping me, I will assist, as well.

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov