ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Maxim Muzafarov <mmu...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] Single point in API for changing cluster state.
Date Tue, 24 Sep 2019 16:07:23 GMT
Sergey,

+1, I like your idea.

I think from the user point the INACTIVE -> READ-ONLY transition [1]
should be allowed prior to adding a new `state` command [2] to avoid
unnecessary error messages. I also think we can avoid the word 'set`
in this command.

Example: control.sh --state ACTIVE [--yes]

What about cluster deactivation confirmation? Will it be used for all
the cluster state changes?
  Deactivate cluster:
    control.(sh|bat) --deactivate [--yes]