ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Alexei Scherbakov <alexey.scherbak...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Remove setIncludeEventTypes from GridAbstractTest.
Date Thu, 29 Aug 2019 12:37:16 GMT
Zhenya Stanilovsky,

Enabling all events has benefit of additional test coverage and disabling
some of them may break tests in unpredictable manner.
I would first check TC run time gain before applying the change.
Please create a PR and compare run durations with and without change.
Showing here results would be good.

чт, 29 авг. 2019 г. в 13:11, Zhenya Stanilovsky <arzamas123@mail.ru.invalid

--

Best regards,