ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Pavlov <dpav...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Discussion] Documentation process improvement: Release notes
Date Wed, 28 Aug 2019 12:16:59 GMT
Hi Igniters,

Fields are available in JIRA now, so for 2.7.6 I applied this new process
and moved all Release Notes from txt file back to JIRA field:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Apache+Ignite+2.7.6#ApacheIgnite2.7.6-ReleaseNotes

Now Release Manager can easily track which changes still need to be added
to the Release notes (all new tickets will have set flag).

I also suggest adding 'Release Notes Required' flag to all 2.8 assigned
changes.

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov