ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Maxim Muzafarov <maxmu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [MTCGA]: new failures in builds [4483209] needs to be handled
Date Wed, 14 Aug 2019 11:59:59 GMT
Igniters,
Eduard,

I've checked this fail. It seems to me that the issue is completely
related to the issue IGNITE-9562 [1].

I see the following problems here:

First,
Tests are checking for the message thrown "Encryption cannot be used
with disk page compression" but after change [1] the error message
"Currently page compression is supported only for Linux". I think we
should change the message, right?

Second,
I've checked the PR and it seems to me, that test
`testNodeRestartWithNewStaticallyConfiguredCache` has been ignored
with incorrect link:
@Ignore("https://ggsystems.atlassian.net/browse/GG-21755")
I think we should create an appropriate JIRA issue for such case, right?

On Sat, 10 Aug 2019 at 07:57, <dpavlov.tasks@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Igniters,
>
>  I've detected some new issue on TeamCity to be handled. You are more than welcomed to
help.

>  If your changes can lead to this failure(s): We're grateful that you were a volunteer
to make the contribution to this project, but things change and you may no longer be able
to finalize your contribution.
>  Could you respond to this email and indicate if you wish to continue and fix test failures
or step down and some committer may revert you commit.

https://ci.ignite.apache.org/project.html?projectId=IgniteTests24Java8&testNameId=-2692660105095122533&branch=%3Cdefault%3E&tab=testDetails

https://ci.ignite.apache.org/project.html?projectId=IgniteTests24Java8&testNameId=1915110918646717850&branch=%3Cdefault%3E&tab=testDetails