ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Roman Shtykh <rsht...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: New Ignite PMC Member: Ilya Kasnacheev
Date Thu, 08 Aug 2019 04:03:31 GMT
Ilya, congratulations!

-- Roman

    On Wednesday, August 7, 2019, 4:58:36 a.m. GMT+9, Denis Magda <dmagda@apache.org>
wrote:

 The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Ignite
has invited Ilya Kasnacheev to become a committer and we are pleased
to announce that he has accepted.

Ilya is one of the most active and valuable Ignite committers who is not
only contributing source-code changes but also takes an active stance on
Ignite adoption - he constantly helps Ignite users to design, troubleshoot
and optimize their Ignite deployments.

Being a PMC member enables assistance with the management and to guide the
direction of the project.

Please join me in congratulating Ilya with this new role!

-
Denis