ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Sercan DURSUN <sercan.dur...@vatanbilgisayar.com>
Subject In-Memeory cache using
Date Mon, 22 Jul 2019 14:58:23 GMT
Hi,

I have some questions about apache-ignite licensing and product editions. We are planning
to create a cluster cache with two servers We will use these cache system to get high performance
with web servers. We are planning to use  Distributed-SQL and Distributed Key Value features
of apache-ignite on these two cache servers. We have sql server. some cases we want to access
cache-server instead of sql server. Cache-server data will be update periodically.

*         In this case can we use apache-ignite cache server in front of sql ?

*         Are we need any licence for this features, if we need what is your pricing policy
?

Best Regards,

Sercan Dursun