ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Alexey Zinoviev <zaleslaw....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [MTCGA]: new failures in builds [4394336] needs to be handled
Date Fri, 26 Jul 2019 13:53:59 GMT
Hi, Igniters, many thanks for the update on my PR, I didn't merge for a 3
months and doesn't know that rules were changed
Please, revert my commit, I will update my PR according CheckStyle job

Please, tell me, is CheckStyle bot recommendations and changing of PR name
(with ticket name addition) is enough to finish this issue?

Thanks a lot for the clarification