ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Павлухин Иван <vololo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SpiUriDeploy TC job fails on Java 9+
Date Wed, 03 Jul 2019 08:39:09 GMT
Hi Ilya,

Yep there is no problem with Java 12 and 11 as well because a
following option is specified in parent pom:
<maven.compiler.target>11</maven.compiler.target>

The only easy way I found is to use
<maven.compiler.target>9</maven.compiler.target> (for java-9+
profile). Another option could be supplying maven with
-Dmaven.compiler.target argument calculated for a used jdk version.

What do you think?

--
Best regards,
Ivan Pavlukhin