ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Павлухин Иван <vololo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [MTCGA]: new failures in builds [4255938] needs to be handled
Date Thu, 04 Jul 2019 05:25:49 GMT
Seems to be an interference of two commits related to continuous
queries [1, 2]. In one a test was added and the test was broken by
another commit.

Ivan, Denis, could please take a look?

[1] https://github.com/apache/ignite/commit/db74e92dcd56bc5a45ed9d3a382be8bcfa2a76dc
[2] https://github.com/apache/ignite/commit/2cea7e245927e8e54b93f7adea7524ce68c6d226

чт, 4 июл. 2019 г. в 03:57, <dpavlov.tasks@gmail.com>:

> Hi Igniters,
>
>  I've detected some new issue on TeamCity to be handled. You are more than welcomed to
help.

>  If your changes can lead to this failure(s): We're grateful that you were a volunteer
to make the contribution to this project, but things change and you may no longer be able
to finalize your contribution.
>  Could you respond to this email and indicate if you wish to continue and fix test failures
or step down and some committer may revert you commit.

https://ci.ignite.apache.org/project.html?projectId=IgniteTests24Java8&testNameId=2327531993912363014&branch=%3Cdefault%3E&tab=testDetails

--
Best regards,
Ivan Pavlukhin