ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Pavlov <dpav...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [discussion] using custom build of H2 for Ignite
Date Mon, 08 Jul 2019 21:37:37 GMT
Denis, thank you for the reply, making this vendor-neutral separate project
and repository where Apache committers are in sync with GitHub
collaborators could work for me.

I still suggest legal@apache.org approve this once we agree on this.

And I'm sorry for hijacking this topic, but as Apache-fanatic I prefer
Apache projects, and I pretty sure most of us know about
https://calcite.apache.org/
 can we consider it as it keeps out the project in the Apache ecosystem?

Sincerely,