ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Hen <bay...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Place for MPL 2.0/EPL 1.0 source code in ASF ecosystem?
Date Thu, 11 Jul 2019 01:34:20 GMT
Agreed that that seems the most likely course.

A random set of individuals who may or may not overlap with the individuals
who are a part of Apache Ignite launch a new project on GitHub and Apache
Ignite depend on it akin to their dependency on H2.

Which seems like a decision made by inertia - we will only publish Apache
2.0 licensed projects because <for reasons; most of which equal we have a
license of our own>. While I think you should go ahead and do the above, I
also think the ASF should be asking itself whether there is any real reason
why it couldn't host that H2 fork.

Hen