ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [discussion] using custom build of H2 for Ignite
Date Mon, 08 Jul 2019 20:51:23 GMT
Dmitry,

To make this fully-vendor neutral even at the originating repository level,
we can create and work with the H2 fork as a separate Github repo (separate
project governed and maintained by Ignite community). That repo can't be
part of Ignite due to license mismatch. Thus, during release times, we need
to assemble a binary (maven artifact) from that fork.

However, it's not clear to me how to use those sources during the dev time?
It sounds like Ignite can use only the binary (Maven) artifact that has to
be updated/regenerated if there are any changes. *SQL experts*, could you
please step in?

Nickolay, as for that fork which is in GG codebase - GridGain is a major
contributor and maintainer but the others are welcomed to send
pull-requests.

-
Denis