ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Place for MPL 2.0/EPL 1.0 source code in ASF ecosystem?
Date Tue, 09 Jul 2019 23:42:47 GMT
Hen,

Ignite community knows that the changes will be available under non-Apache
2.0 license and doesn't see this as a showstopper for contribution. Some
community members will be contributing to the H2 fork owned by the
community. The question is where can we host this fork. If the fork can be
located in ASF-repositories then we'll keep it on Github.

Thanks,
Denis