ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Maxim Muzafarov <maxmu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [MTCGA]: new failures in builds [4394336] needs to be handled
Date Fri, 26 Jul 2019 14:08:46 GMT
Folks,

I've checked some build associated with PRs related to ML and it seems
to me that the Run::ML suite [1]  does not include the checkstyle
suite in its workflow. It's a bit strange for me to add checkstyle,
licenses headers etc. things to each aggregate suite configuration
that we want to use. As its related to the code directly the general
question here is - should we make our build procedure more intuitive
and turn on checkstyle profile for the Apache Ignite Build suite?
I think the answer is - yes.

[1] https://ci.ignite.apache.org/viewLog.html?buildId=4381029&buildTypeId=IgniteTests24Java8_RunMl