ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Anton Vinogradov ...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] Ignite 3.0 and to be removed list
Date Fri, 28 Jun 2019 08:24:26 GMT
Alexey,

Thank's for keeping an eye on page updates.
Near Caches is not a bad feature, but it should be used with caution.
At least we have to explain how it works on readme.io, why and when it
should be used because usage can drop the performance instead of increasing
it.

Anyway, I added near caches because I never heard someone used them
meaningfully, not like a silver bullet.
So, that's just a proposal :)

Also, I'd like to propose to have some voting about full list later to gain
"must be removed", "can be removed" and "should be kept" lists.