ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Pavel Petroshenko <pa...@petroshenko.com>
Subject Re: Python, Node.JS & PHP for 2.7.5
Date Wed, 26 Jun 2019 05:59:37 GMT
Hi Denis,

Here are the links to the instructions on how to release new versions for
the clients: Python - [1], Node.JS - [2], PHP - [3].

[1]
http://apache-ignite-developers.2346864.n4.nabble.com/RESULT-VOTE-Apache-Ignite-2-7-0-Release-RC2-tt38862.html#a39339
[2]
https://github.com/nobitlost/ignite/tree/ignite-7777-docs/modules/platforms/nodejs#publish-ignite-nodejs-client-on-npmjscom-instruction