ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Maxim Muzafarov <maxmu...@gmail.com>
Subject [Code Style Check] TC issues in master
Date Fri, 07 Jun 2019 11:57:45 GMT
Igniters,

I've noticed a few problems with Code Style Check Suite on TC in the
master branch.

1. Some of the rules have been violated by previous commits to the
master branch. I've created ticket [1] and have prepared PR [2] which
is fixing it.
Dmitry, or maybe someone else, can you take a look, please?

2. The Code Style Check Stuite still fails (time to time) on TC with
compile error on [ignite-scalar] module
(java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/tools/ToolProvider). For
instance, this build [3] fails and this is fully ok [4]. However, the
~Build Apache Ignite~ Suite with almost the same configuration passes
normally.

I'd like to create a new suite with checkstyle for debug purposes, can
anyone grant permission to copy\clone\edit suites on TC? My login:
maxmuzaf@gmail.com

[2] https://github.com/apache/ignite/pull/6597
[3] https://ci.ignite.apache.org/viewLog.html?buildId=4020653&buildTypeId=IgniteTests24Java8_CheckCodeStyle&tab=buildLog&branch_IgniteTests24Java8=%3Cdefault%3E
[4] https://ci.ignite.apache.org/viewLog.html?buildId=4021372&buildTypeId=IgniteTests24Java8_CheckCodeStyle