ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Mauricio Stekl <mauri...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Ignite 2.7.5-rc4
Date Tue, 11 Jun 2019 17:57:30 GMT
Hi Dmitriy,
Yes, that would be enough to set the URL for latest docs.

Additionally I usually do some SEO updates to new/old .html files, like
adding NOINDEX metatag to older version; add canonical URL to latest docs;
and add GA code.

I am attaching a svn patch which includes all these updates, including the
.htaccess one.

Thanks.
Mauricio Stekl